Monday, June 27, 2011

Manchester

Paid a visit to Manchester United's home ground last week. Was there on a museum and tour but unfortunately, I wasn't that keen on football so I didn't know how to appreciate this trip. Ha ha...but too much time was spent at the stadium till a point I would say time is wasted. Blame the certificate printing machine. I wonder why people goes frenzy about it till they couldn't hear the announcement requesting the SHU students to get back to the bus.


Manchester United, side entrance. Couldn't get to the main because of some repair and maintenance work is going on there.


Champions for 19 times. Sorry for blurry image. I am just using a mid range Nokia phone to snap photos sahaja.

Thanks to Mike for this photo. =)

In the changing room, where the players supposed to be at before the match. Only their replicate jerseys were there.

Thanks to Wee Lee for this photo. =)

"I should be looking good when I get down to the field.". Ha ha...I bet those players really think so especially Beckham. He still is looking very good nowadays. Undeniable.


The battlefield. The pitch is uproot to level up the sand. Its off season anyway. That is why it is not so green when I went there.


The field is unexpectedly smaller than I thought because every time when I watch football matches in the video box, I find that the players do really runs a lot. I wonder if my eyes are playing trick on me. Should get it check and get a new pair of spectacles soon.


Where the home team should sit.


Visitors were seen swarming around this machine for some self made souvenir. Literally it is self made but actually the machine is the one do all the job by compressing the 1 penny coin into a guitar-pick-look-a-like with the choice of design on it. You only get to enjoy turning the wheel like a 5 years old kid. Ha ha...but I was there too to accompany my '5 years old' friends.


Anyhow, manage to step into the city with a rush schedule. Ha ha...there wasn't much time left for us to tour around the Manchester city and shop. But the chicks are definitely hotter when it is in town. Woooo hoooo~

No comments: