Sunday, June 12, 2011

Too little time for too many to do.

Ho ho ho ho uni started for about a week. Need a little more time to understand the lecturers' slang. Some speak fast and some with heavy accent. Gotta learn a lot here from them and the Sheffield people. Not their slang or accent but proper English commands. Ha ha...I am probably more comfortable with Manglish when I am back to Malaysia.

Anyway just a glimpse of my university life for you readers.


Me and my gay mate attending the first day orientation. Was waiting for the briefing to start, nothing else better to do other than camwhoring. ;)


As you all seen it at my Facebook profile. Mr Joon Aun or as printed, Mr JA. What a coincidence since all the friends that I met along the way after my high school know me by the name OJA or simply .... JA. He he he....


Serbu~!!! The 'hungry ghosts' are attacking the free food provided by the University during the Welcome Event for the Tarcians in Sheffield. Not all of them is here though, only Built Environment students for the day. Other schools are using different facilities/block to attend their lectures and seminars. So those hot chicks are not with us. ='(


This is what the Uni provided us. The vegetarian kebab is nicest of them all in my opinion. But all free food is good food to me. Ha ha ha its just my cheapskate 101 manual.


Window cleaners in action even when it is raining outside.


First week of seminar and we are told to do a simple presentation on 'My Dream Trip to Malaysia' for Mr David Jones. He teaches us Integrated Project. Fun module I supposed since we got to do some field trip to study the building.


The view you can get before you goes in for any lesson. Ha ha pretty isn't it? But I guess if you have been around for years in the city, you practically won't feel any special of it.


On one fine day or rather funny day with the weather, saw this double rainbow across the sky. Not something you can always see anywhere. Ha ha my first rainbow in U.K. and its double surprise!!! Life is really full of colours eh.


On a closer look, this building's logo is some how similar to the rainbow. Ha ha ha...what a coincidence. Should have buy one of those lottery and I might be an instant millionaire. ;)

No comments: