Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello Dubai =)

Stopover at Dubai for few good hours. Literally it is 17 hours instead of the 21 hours. Ha ha because the rest of the time was spent at the airport. Anyway took some pictures with my phones. Ha ha ha...hope you guys may enjoy it.


Dubai airport was not that spectacular to me if I am to compare it to KLIA but it is located in nearby the town and I mean very nearby. I guess that is the overseas airport. Close to the town and easy access.


The desert. Its practically hot. The sun is hot, the sand is hot, the ground is hot, the wind is hot and the girls are even hotter (at night we went to Atlantis Hotel which inside got a lot high class club and bistro according to the tour guide). The temperature is up to 43 degree during daytime and 33 degree at night. Who says desert place night time is cold de? Ha ha it is seasonal punya.


Ride Toyota Land Cruiser and gone dune bashing. It was in between fun and boring, depending on your driver. And unfortunately mine was mild driver.


It was like dune bashing convoy. A group of about 20 cars moving along the trails that only the drivers know.


My phone was completely horizontal to the ground when I took this. I mean at the normal balance when you sitting.


The sun and the sand. The desert was spectacular at the first sight of it but not anymore when you spend more than 10 minutes looking at the same thing. Ha ha...unlike the greens back in Malaysia which is much more enthralling.


This is me. Nothing special except I ate some sands while taking some other photos. Sadly those are not with me yet. Ha ha ha...


The sun is so glaring. And I cant stop to wonder whether the road is new or old. I mean the sun is so hot but yet the road is just like brand new. The UV is just too strong or perhaps the paint and tar is stronger? Ha ha definitely the sun.


Me and my friend camwhore bit in the car. Consider it a must for someone who takes photo. Ha ha...otherwise tak layak jadi one.


The Atlantis Hotel in the Golden Palm Tree. Nothing special except those hotel rates and architectural work.


Inside the Atlantis Hotel, there was a huge aquarium full with seawater fish. Ha ha...about 3 stories height and the size of a bungalow land.


This car was waiting for me when I was about to leave the Atlantis Hotel. Ha ha just kidding, as I always said I move around in copter. >.< . Saw another Bentley Convertible and the owner is kind enough to offer us to sit in his car for photograph. Cool eh but not this Bugatti Veyron la. The owner must be went into the club already.


The Atlantis Hotel from front side of it.


Dubai airport....


...which is crowded like a shopping mall.


Hahaha thats it folks. It was an eye opener at the very least. Ha ha...

No comments: