Friday, June 17, 2011

York - the 2nd part of it.

Oppsie how could I missed out the National Railway Museum during my visit to York?! Not on purpose, was waiting for my friends to post the photos up. Ha ha sometimes I do need their help to snap a few or more photos of me. Ha ha...


You could see a numbers of locomotive from the early days until quite recent. Mind you when I say quite recent is not like post year 2000 but perhaps until the 90's.


This golden bell is placed at the front of one of the locomotive. Nice bell isn't it?


This crest should mean something which I am not aware of. Ha ha not much of leisure time left for us to read and understand their historical piece.

Thanks Otaku for the photo above. =)

Yea I did pushed the locomotive for few...ermmm...micrometer perhaps? Ha ha...how I wanna be as strong as Superman.

No comments: