Saturday, July 30, 2016

hello

Testing...Testing...

Wooooooooh....Alas, back here in 2016.

Forgotten this 'somewhere only I know' place. The effect modern slavery system - W.O.R.K

Sighs~ you just practically have no time for other things. Perhaps it just me.




Looking back at the memoirs, I started this at 2008 and stopped blogging in 2011. What a bump!

Anyway, revisited all of my old post. Some triggers my memories, some are forgotten but most of them are funny to me. Really glad that I did some blog back then otherwise I wouldnt have remember a single thing in between except those life-changing event. Regretted why I did not continue this after 2011.

Up till now, I feel that I am talking to myself when I blog. Felt that way when I started and still feel the same now. Weird and awkward but at the same time relaxing as well. I wonders....



No comments: