Saturday, March 19, 2011

Random 01

Ha ha ha...I really had to say that my house is full of life. Just when I am sitting here at the computer desk doing my assignments, on and off I will see some creature visit the garden. Cats like to sneak into the lawn and do their droppings. Civet cat and fruit bats visit at night for the ever abundance mango tree. Rats to scavenge with whats left by the civet cat on the ground. But squirrel hardly comes by nowadays. Ha ha... cant I have more cute and adorable animal to pay a visit?

Oh well no photos taken. Not that I am 24/7 with camera stand-by. One thing that I don't understand why some people can do it. Its like they are the paparazzi for some magazine. The only difference is their main coverage is solely on their life and their face. Ha ha ha no offense for photo taking lover and those so self - obsessed. *I don't categorize myself into that category since majority of my photos in my FB is taken by third party - my friends.*

Anyway, it seems after over 10 years, my dad is planting papaya tree again. Not his first attempt though after moving here for so long. But the last time when a papaya tree he planted that bears fruits was when we were staying at the old house.

Young papaya tree

Before I forgotten, here are some of the photos taken during Song Yeu's performance in SGM. He being the conductor for the first time eh.

Song Yeu and Suan Lin

Me and Song Yeu

Song Yeu's last minute's mugshot

Note : am listening to 因为爱情 by Eason Chan and Faye Wong. She is still that good after such a long hiatus. Too bad her concert didn't went this well.

No comments: