Thursday, March 10, 2011

Craziness.

In the mid of transferring bulk of documents from hardcopy to softcopy, was drawn into a 'battle' with my collegemates (Shin Yin, Rita and Ah Teck). Full of craps and craziness. I wonder if it is because of the stress that we are getting in. Well not to miss out a good chance to blow some water, I participated. Got too tired after an hour of turbulence. Stopped and refreshed myself. Anyway the documents are like never ending. Five of us keep typing and typing. And again I wonder, are we learning to do measurement or are we practicing our typing skill? Anyway at times I don't feel like I am studying QS at all. Period.

Ha ha I think they (Shin Yin, Ah Teck and Phinn Tan) are coming to bombard my wall while I am blogging this post. But I guess they gonna stop soon. Everyone is tired and its past midnight.

These are the documents.

Today was a little bit special. Made golden fried rice. It went well - fuhhhhh. My first attempt and of course my mum was beside me instructing what to do. Sadly no photos is taken, therefore I can't share it here. Anyway I never imagined it is this easy. Gonna try it again when I have the chance. By my own of course.

I think I should list back out my 2010's resolution and see how terrible I had fare.

1. Go to bed before 12am!!
Remark - [ 3/365 ] failed. the night is still young, babe!!

2. To go for morning run/jog!!
Remark - [2/365]
failed. its boring. no joke.

3. Never skip breakfast!!!
failed. overslept too much.

4. Reduce meat intake but consume more green/fruits!!
succeeded. and its still on going. becoming habits.

5. To train myself to visit the toilet in the morning (for the Big B)!! XD
failed. this is tougher than i thought.

6. Starts and adopt the habit of planning my financial!!
Remark - [ ]
failed. but i keep my expenditure under control 8 out of 10 times ratio.

7. To reach and stay at 3.50 CGPA in my Adv!!
Remark - [ ]
failed. only manage to get 3.25 so far. expected to drop to 3.00+.

8. To finish at least a novel in a year!!
Remark - [ ] succeeded. finished one by mid of 2010.

Ha ha... I don't know what kind of resolutions are all these. But heck, that is what I wanna do and gonna do and aim to do it. Bless me. ;)

Long run resolution.
9. Moon. fun never stop on dreams.



Feeling dizzy and headache. I should hit the sack instead the cold hard floor. Good night people. Sweetdreams.

No comments: