Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No title.

Woah, am on the Facebook while doing this update. Had a glance over on Jyh Gau's nick he used in FB and triggered my ever frivolous mind wandering what if I use the similar nick to his? What would it sounds like? Aun Aun Ooi? Man, this sounds like putting the baby to bed or feeding them with those shitty-like porridge. *no offense to all the babies and their highly nutritious food as well as Jyh Gau*

Mum mum oh~ ngam. Wtf!!! What a cute name I have. Love it. =)

Talking about names and nicks remind me of how my nickname O.J.A. to begin with. Ahhh memories. Sweet one. Definitely. Never would have thought OJA will becomes the nickname that I use the most in my daily life. Simply because it is easy to remember and sounds unique to some. Or rather weird for a Chinese boy with a Thai name. Love to see those faces when first hear OJA. As well as trick them to believe that I am a Thailand-er. Ha ha ha... stupid imagination comes knocking my mind again. What if OJA becomes household name in 20 years later? What a level that would be. Awesome!!!

Little update on myself. Had a blood donation. My fourth time. Like many does, I do hate needles especially big one but what can I do. The charitable side of me insisted me to being charitable.

In the process of donating.

Damn look so old in the picture. Looking pale as well. Anyway shall reward and pamper myself more when the cash starts rolling in. Hoping to be as handsome as George Clooney at his age. Ha ha...dream on. Personally don't think within this 20s or 30s I can be as good looking as Takeshi. Sad.

George Clooney

Takeshi Kaneshiro

Alrighty, I suppose it is late to continue anymore. Should relax myself and take a good bath before I ends my day with a good good sleep. That is what matter most for a healthy complexion and facial. GOOD SLEEP.

Note to self -Looking at the resolution tracker, I only achieved the fourth and the eight. 2 out of 8. That's miserable but ain't feeling down. Though I did not get to achieve it, it doesn't mean I don't learn from it. I shall work harder this year. =P

No comments: