Saturday, January 10, 2009

It got me.

Tonight somehow I feel indifferent. Indifferent in the way that I question myself. Are there dreams too big for one man to chase? When Thomas E. and Alexander G. Bell first put their mind into inventing bulb and telephone, do they actually build castle in the air? So what has made them so steadfast to their belief that their plan will work? And that is even after so many failures they had encountered.

No, do not get it wrong. I am not trying to invent something out of nothing. I am nowhere capable of doing so. I am just wondering if my dream is too big for someone like me to achieve it. And no I am not going to spell it out of what is my dream. I am still hesitating about this.

Every now and then, I always ask myself what I am going after in my life. Honestly, I could not find an appropriate answer to that. My mind keeps fickle among the choices I gave myself. It is nothing firm and solid at all. Like those movies in the cinema, keep changing for a new one after three or four weeks on screen.

Surely that has to be put a stop on it. Otherwise I will keep on deviates from my rightful track. Life is getting meaningless if it goes on like this and in the end I will be useless. =)

Tonight was not the first night for cracking my head on this. I had been waking up thinking about it and same before I go to bed. This is so unlike me. The feeling is so vivid and yet so diffident.

Anyway the sky is the limit. And I wish to see it myself.

No comments: