Monday, September 8, 2008

Good weather Bad weather

The weather seems better for the past week. Can call it as a break time for us to recuperate even if it just a little. All of us just had to get back to our own duties and I assume they are doing well with it except me. I mean my exams. There pressure was not from the exams itself. Not that tough paper to tackle but I am putting more pressure on myself. Not that kind of me who would handle it with a jaunty mood during the normal days. Well of course I still appear to be lively and cheerful to them since that is what I do best.

Time is really running out for us. Take an example like I should be revising instead of blogging. Not that I can concentrate at this hour anyway. So therefore according to the Morale stories and principles that Yeu told me, I guess I am doing something right. There is more points for me to be happy to blog than study right now.

Anyway the weather is always fine before the tsunami hits the shore. Something we expecting it but of course hoping for the best.

No comments: