Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ho ho ho what a screw up.

5am - Told myself to get some rest before continue revising the following chapters since its noon paper and I will have time for that. So I follow my heart and get some rest.

7am - Woke up by the first alarm I set. 3 alarms set at 7.00am, 7.15am and 7.20am. In a blurry state but the mind is already awake.

7.30am - My kaki car pool miss called. Immediately bounced up and think why is he here so early? Check timetable again. Fuck it is AM paper. Not the PM like I thought so.

7.45am - Gets into the car and stoned along the way.

8.00am - Reach college with a relaxed feeling. Given up this paper, almost. Sat at the stairs and starts reading the formulas.

9.00am - Paper officially begun.

11.00am - Paper ends. Walked out the room with a lesson learnt and good grade gone. My friend he said "I study 3 chapters only ar, t*u". And I replied "7 chapters came out 6 chapters and you studied 3 chapters. Me studied 1 chapter to fight this paper."

He had nothing to say back to me, instead he gave me a laugh. And I laughed together. That is normal. Seriously the dumbest mistake I ever made. Anyway somehow the Kami-sama haven't give up me as much as I do. The questions were simple but it is still wasted. Either fail with flying colours or just a pass for this paper.

This term did badly with the papers. Wonder will they let me resit the paper even if I pass? Hope they will because I definitely will go for it. Ha ha cross my left hand fingers and show my right's middle.

Life is funny.

No comments: