Thursday, December 18, 2008

It comes two weeks later.

Ha ha...facebook is quite convenient. People upload photo and tag me in then settled. Need not myself to go through with all the troubles and the connection, waiting for the whole half day to upload few skimpy photos. Let alone those full sizes and high resolution one. Anyway as I promised, photos from the Ad Deum - Charity Dance Performance night.

Taking photo with 'Mimi'.

Yea me and him. Or her. Whichever you prefer.

On the stage.

With Peay, Kelvin and Suan.

Wai Yip a.k.a. Yao Ming with two ladies.

Peay, Kelvin, Suan, Me and Wai Yip.

Me, the horny director.

On the look out of hot chicks below.

Smiles.

Kelvin, Suan, Peay and Yao Ming on stance.

No comment.

That was it. Had my fun attending something I never thought I would. Ha ha ha...apologise for taking so long with the photos. Late better than never isn't it.

No comments: