Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whole day run.

Made a silly mistake on last Saturday. Purchased movie tickets but did not check the details after that. Huge shock to everyone. Ha ha...but followed up with laughter of my silliness. Managed to change it in the nick of time before the desired movie starts. Yea, lucky Yip Seng was there confidently asked me to jump the line and inquire the ticket tenderer. Otherwise, PANIC. The line is so damn long. Mid Valley mah what to do. Hmm...guess that fella do that always. Anyway thanks to him if not there will be lost cost of total RM 55. No photo taken at those moment. Ha ha...was busy catching up or rather listen to Kam Lai's rant on her workplace.

Had great fun at night on the same day as well. Attended some contemporary dance show in KLpac. Though I had no idea what are they dancing neither the show's meaning, I learnt that it is for charity. So have to support abit by showing my presence there. Ha ha...tickets are free thanks to Peay. Should attend more such shows but the tix are so pricy. My wallet nowadays rasa so 'sejuk'. Sob sob...Took photos with Kelvin 'Mimi' Kuan, Wai Yip, Suan and of course Peay. Upload when I get it.

Wonder how Seng's side did on that night. Hmm...should be very fun.

No comments: