Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Today supposely I told myself to study since examination is around the corner but in the morning with my eldest brother, we sent my dad back to his office for awhile. From here to Rasa is not near at all, further than Putrajaya I think since the Selayang highway's condition is nowhere looks better than the one heading to Putrajaya. Anyway we go using old road through Ulu Yam, only when we came back use Selayang. So reach home I continued my sleep and there goes my half day gone into sleeping.

My dad has been sick for the past few weeks. Looking at his getting thinner and thinner body hurts me. I still remember how muscular he was. I am not joking, he is like many other who born around independence time will have a stronger built body compare to youngster nowadays. Guess this shows the sign for him to go slower at this age and smoke lesser. Talk about smoke, he did not have one since he starts to get sick.

Mum must be constantly worry about him. She gets angry too because of my dad's stubborness for not eating for much. A meal is very important to a patient you see. I guess my dad lost his appetite and things like that la.

Hmm...not much to blog la. Not in mood anyway. But life still goes on no matter what happens around you. So see la...

No comments: