Monday, August 11, 2008

The night is still young...for us.

Genting High. on 03/08. Celebrate Yeu's 21st birthday.

Nobody teman me watch Bollywood movies. Sobs.

I don't know the way to the south. Yooor.

I can't attend Olympic. Gonna miss everything there in China. Haihz.

Uh leaving soon, I miss the 'bed'. Sighs.

WHAT?? This is my emo face. EMO-ed. -.-" CEEEEEEEKIK you baru tau.

When I emo I kiss chicken's. McChicken's.

Where is my gal tonight? huh huh huh. I am taiko tonight.

Hocus pocus let me focus. Which one to choose leh? Sienz.

Not long after we had our emo faced taken, we went out for more photo taking session. Yeu's wish was granted there and that makes everyone of us so jealous of him that night. Issh...

Yay, pretty gal take photo with me!!

More photos taken while hanging out there. Let me highlight some of it.

Serious face, checked. Buttons up, checked. Tug in shirt, checked. Show a love sign on your lower private part, err only Seng checked with a hamsap smile.

Helping our friend, Yee to promote Olympus.

Rahsia bocor. That is what happened when we are too stressed.

It is a pity that Jin, Lin and Wai could not join us on that night. Otherwise I believe the night will be much younger. Ha ha...hope there will be more fun fun trip like this.

No comments: