Friday, July 18, 2008

War with Ulcer. Epi One.

This is stupid. I create a blog because of this stupid ulcer on my tongue. Yes people, it is on my tongue, now imagine that. Yoooooor I even name it as part of my blog's address. How uncool is this. Muka hand hand some some gets ulcer. Really spoil my mood big time. I remember last time when I started to wear braces at the age of 12 until the age of 15. Those were the times where I experienced 'mouthful' of ulcers. That explains why during Form 3 I was so quiet in the class ( sesiapa kawan yang same class with me that year knows that I am super quiet during classes before recess ). Not that I have trauma with this ulcer but somehow out of so many things, this little one really can get to my nerve. Perhaps I am more talkative nowadays. I use words to express myself more during the day. And I like argument as in healthy argument. Now I cannot eat happily cannot sleep soundly cannot study properly cannot swallow my saliva without hurting my tongue cannot bang my kawan cannot sing when i m showering cannot yawn big big cannot cannot cannot cannot cannot so many cannot. Shit with all this cannot. This ulcer is putting restriction to my life. Bullshit with em. Baaaaahhhh.....

Lets us say TAK NAK to ulcer!!! Let me hear them. Let us rally on anti ulcer.

No comments: